About the Work
A client reached out to TriosCo with a concept of introducing affordable, quality, and sustainable pieces of furniture that showcased the work of Indian artisans within the US market.
The team was given the freedom to showcase their creative skills with the challenge of building different pillars of a cohesive brand simultaneously.
Build a brand that wanted to offer consumers the opportunity to not only own a piece of sustainable luxury, but to also experience the essence of mindful living.
- ✦ Quality
- ✦ Accessibility
- ✦ Mindful Living
Working diligently together, Team TriosCo created a strong foundation of print and digital assets.
After many productive brainstorming sessions, Team TriosCo was able to create a brand that captured the founders’ visions with:
- ✦ Ayna, a name that reflects what the brands stands for.
- ✦ The brands tagline, “Find Your Self”, which carries a deep meaning the brand hopes to inspire its customers with.
- ✦ Brand colors that represent purity, simplicity, elegance and sophistication.
- ✦ A captivating catalogue that captures the finesse of Indian artisans and depicts the quality of the product.
Digital & Marketing Assets: :
- ✦ As a brand that takes pride in being accessible to all consumers, TriosCo helped them achieve this goal by taking it one step further with a user-friendly, SEO optimized, and highly responsive eCommerce website.
- ✦ Social media accounts on LinkedIn and Instagram to help them build a community and give Indian Artisans a worldwide platform to showcase their work.
Harnessing the power of eCommerce, the team:
- ✦ Listed Ayna on Amazon, Rangeme, Houzz, Wayfair, and have recently started.
- ✦ Created keyword rich listings that catapults the brands organic ranking and conversion rates.
- ✦ Curated enticing product images.
- ✦ Utilized the different features of Amazon by creating A+ content and Amazon Store page in order to streamline consumers shopping experiences.
Key Achievements: :
After building all necessary assets needed to be eligible to work with big box retailers, Ayna officially listed on Lowes.
Persevering through the pressure of creating multiple assets that were cohesive and worked in tandem with each other, TriosCo successfully launched Ayna into the market.
Amazon – Click to view
Wayfair – Click to view
Houzz – Click to view